Wednesday 20 May 2015

Oh My God Read What Adams Oshiomhole Has To Say About His New Wife. It Will Shock You

Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole, has shocked us all once again with his latest declaration. The newly wedded man has shared some interesting and inspiring revelations about his wife, at their wedding thanksgiving service.

According to the Governor, he met his new wife, Lara Fortes, as a virgin. His words in parts:

 “I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife”

“I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Lara Fortes) and initiate her into the wordly ways. This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.” Moreover, sources in Benin have disclosed the Governor gave a big gift to his wife’s parents too in appreciation of keeping her.

Next Button Watch Video Interview Of Main Reason why-i-married-my-new-wife-governor Adams.

http://www.9jaeverything.com/2015/05/why-i-married-my-new-wife-governor.html

1 comment:

  1. GENERAL PUBLIC OF SALES OF CEMENT AT A LOW
    FACTORY PRICE OF #1000. WE SHIP TO ANY PART.
    OF THE COUNTRY UPON THE CUSTOMER(S) ORDER, AND.
    DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP *PRODUCT: DANGOTE
    CEMENT (50KG)
    *ORIGIN: DANGOTE FACTORY.
    *PRICE PER BAG:1000 NAIRA ONLY.
    *TRAILER LOAD QTY: 600 or 900 BAGS.
    *Total Cost: 600 BAGS X... 1000 NAIRA: d=600,000 NAIRA.
    *DURATION OF DELIVERY AFTER ORDER:2DAYS.
    * TRANSPORTATION COST: DEPENDS ON DISTANCE/YOUR.
    STATE. CONTACT US NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER VIA. 07038501708 or 08099845591
    NOTE: we deliver our goods to which ever state our.
    customers may reside in stocks, sites or construction.
    company

    ReplyDelete